Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 7, 2014

- "Yellow Bird" The Mills Brothers

 



------------------------

Yellow Bird Lyrics by Jessica Mauboy & Lou Bennett from Sapphires Soundtrack

Yellow bird, up high in banana tree

Yellow bird, you sit all alone like me

Did your lady friend leave the nest again?

That is very bad, Makes me feel so sad

You can fly away, In the sky away

You more lucky than me


I also have a handsome friend,

(he not with me today)

They all the same, the handsome friends

Make ‘em the nest. Then they fly away


Yellow bird, up high in banana tree

Yellow bird, you sit all alone like me

Better fly away, In the sky away,

Picker coming soon, Pick from night to noon

Black and yellow you, Like banana too

They may pick you some day


Wish that I was a yellow bird,

I fly away with you

But I am not a yellow bird

So I sit, nothing else to do


Yellow bird Yellow bird Yellow bird Yellow bird

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.